PUBLIC EVENT SUPPORT REQUESTS
Please note that requests may not interfere with our operational mission - our mission must come first!
All requests must be submitted no more than 90 days and no less than 30 days in advance of your scheduled event
Interested in how we determine if we can support your public event?
Requests will be evaluated using DoD Directive 5410.18, Public Affairs Community Relations Policy (PDF) , Army Regulation 360-1, The Army Public Affairs Program (PDF) , Air Force Instruction 11-209, Aerial Event Policies and Procedures, and Air Force Instruction 35-105, Community Relations. Please review these documents if you have questions on if we can support your event. In general, public, patriotic events such as Memorial Day, Veterans Day and 4th of July celebrations are authorized events. All other requests must be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
To request various Missouri Army and Air National Guard recruiting displays.
To request recruiting displays including information booths, rope courses, wrestling mats, kruisers, golf carts and climbing walls, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MOArmyGuardRecruiting/ and contact a local recruiter for coordination.
Please contact a Missouri Air National Guard recruiter by emailing one of the below contact to coordinate:
139th Airlift Wing - email@example.com
131st Bomb Wing - firstname.lastname@example.org
REQUEST FOR NON-AVIATION ASSETS
To include uniformed military speakers, color guard, band assets, marching units, and static displays of non-aviation equipment.
Complete a DD2536 (PDF) and submit completed request form to Missouri National Guard Joint Force Headquarters by scanning and emailing to: email@example.com.
To follow-up on the status of your request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "DD2536 follow-up for (insert your organization/event title)" or call 573-638-9846 to inquire.
AERIAL SUPPORT FOR PUBLIC EVENTS
Requests for Missouri Army National Guard Aircraft
Aerial support in public events is available on a very limited basis. Requests for Missouri Army National Guard flyovers are made through the Missouri National Guard Joint Force Headquarters. Complete a DD Form 2535 (PDF) and submit completed request form to Missouri National Guard Joint Force Headquarters by scanning and emailing to: email@example.com
Requests for Missouri Air National Guard Aircraft
Participation in aerial events is based on aircraft availability, operations tempo, and airfield suitability. The Missouri Air National Guard has B2 Stealth Bombers and C130 Hercules. Civilians seeking fixed-wing aircraft to participate in aerial events must gain approval from both Secretary of the Air Force, Public Affairs and the Missouri National Guard's adjutant general. The process for requesting Aerial Event participation is:
1) Aerial event requester completes a DD2535 with all the pertinent information as it relates to the event.
2) Aerial event requester coordinates and seeks assistance from the local Federal Aviation Adminstration Flight Standards District Office for section IV of the DD2535.
3) Aerial event requester uploads the information from the completed DD2535 onto the Secretary of the Air Force, Public Affairs, Aerial Events website . They will review the request and ensure that it fulfills requirements for receiving aerial support. Upon approval, the event will be listed on the website. In accordance with requirements, accommodations should be made to allow for Missouri Air National Guard recruiting at the event. The website also contains contact information for requesting Aerial Demonstration Teams (USN Blue Angels, USAF Thunderbirds, etc) under the “links” tab.
4) Aerial event organizer requesting the fixed-wing support must then submit the DD2535 to the MONG PAO staff (firstname.lastname@example.org or call 573-638-7766 as a Community Support Request).
5) From this point all other actions are internal to the Missouri Air National Guard and should result in approval or denial within 2-4 weeks. Civilians should keep in mind that the Missouri Air National Guard is an operational reserve force. While participation is desirable, it can only be accomplished in accordance with aircraft regulations (i.e. runway minimums and airfield suitability) and suitable operational tempo.
W50S8K-20-Q-0004, ECP Feasibility Study
“All responsible sources may submit a response which, if timely received, will be considered by the agency.”
Missouri Army National Guard Environmental Office Public Notices
Notice 1 - Public Notice for Jefferson Barracks Building 00027 Renovation
Notice 2 - Public Notice for Jefferson Barracks Building 00027 Annex Basement